Digital Accessibility Statement
This is an accessibility statement from Goyard SA.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Goyard SA takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Goyard.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Progressive awareness on accessibility on Goyard.com rebranding website.
- Creation and implementation of user test for people with disabilities.
- Include accessibility in each project phase: design, development, and authoring.
- Include automatized testing tools (Axecore) to limit accessibility errors during development phases.
- Partnership with accessibility experts (Tanaguru) on each project phase: design, development, authoring, and acceptance tests.
- WCAG assessment during the project lifetime
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Maison Goyard is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Maison Goyard. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Maison Goyard:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 16 Place Vendôme 75001 Paris
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Accessibility of Goyard.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Maison Goyard, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Maison Goyard:
Known limitations for Goyard.com :
- Project development : For now, we do not have a complete view on accessibility level as we are still in development phase. A close monitoring on development is done. Users tests and complete audits on the website will be done post launch, during October. These tests will conclude to a prioritized functionalities backlog based on impacts and the website's customer journey.
- Personalization tool : We embed our previous website's version of this configuration tool, which has been developed several years ago and cannot be updated because it is not possible to review and update development technology. There is on-going reflection on new development for this feature.
- Complete aria-label and description for images and content pages : We focus our efforts on general navigation and catalog/product pages for the go live. Our CMS page (goyard history, know how...) and content section on product pages has not been fully optimized because we had to prioritize other accessibility functionalities (navigation and catalog items). In the months to come, we plan to review, improve and give guidelines to our contributors to ensure website content accessibility. Please contact us by completing the contact form at the bottom of our website for any request or assistance.
Goyard SA assesses the accessibility of Maison Goyard by the following approaches:
- After the launch of our website, an association (Association Valentin Haüy) will help us to test and validate website's accessibility and prioritize futures developments.
- A partnership from Tanaguru - accessibility specialized agency - has been provided during design and development phase. A more in-depth analysis will be completed when site will be launched to determine our next development to be make our website more accessible.
Accessibility statement update
This accessibility statement will be updated after audits and user tests.
This statement was created on 15 September 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool