1. Who are we?
Goyard Asia Pacific Ltd Hong Kong Address: 42/F., Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Our parent company, GOYARD ST HONORE, is a French simplified joint stock company with a registered capital of €142,315.73, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 582 031 373, with its corporate domicile at 16 Place Vendôme, 75001 Paris, France ("GOYARD"), and we process your personal data as data controller.
GOYARD cares about your data protection and informs you in a transparent manner about our processing of your personal data in accordance with the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
2. Why do we process your personal data?
With regard to the processing of personal data, GOYARD collects and processes the following categories of information in particular.
- Customer identification information (last name, first name, age, gender, nationality, passport number)
- Customer contact information (phone numbers, postal addresses and email addresses are treated as sensitive data)
- Geography Region (city, country) ;
- Order personalization documents and related information.
- Customer and prospect browsing data (IP address, device type, etc.)
- History of past orders (purchase counter, purchase date, buyer name (if different), order number, purchase history)
- Digital payment data ;
- History of communication with our team (via email or live chat)
- Certain marketing and logistics information (orders, sales, after-sales service, etc.), sales reports, complaints and information requests, email advertising campaigns.
- Video surveillance data from our physical store sales.
- Job search (resume and cover letter).
Where it is necessary to provide us with personal data in order for you to access or benefit from the services to which you have subscribed, we will make a special note in the form we provide to you.
3. Where does the personal data we collect come from?
In principle, we collect and process all personal data received directly from you when you contact us via our website or purchase products in store. We may use video surveillance in the case of sales in physical stores and expressly state the purpose, manner and scope of the processing of the information in question.
We work hard to ensure that the personal data we hold is accurate at all times. Therefore, we encourage you to update your information whenever there are any changes. We may also ask you to update information about yourself from time to time.
4. What is the purpose of our treatment?
4.1. The purpose of our treatment
We process personal data in order to achieve the following purposes.
- Manage and follow up on customer or prospect inquiries and respond to them
- Remote and in-store sales management; in-store face information will be explicitly processed for the purpose
- Customer quality management involving a rating;
- Manage and follow up on orders and deliveries
- Payment Management
- Management and follow-up of after-sales services
- Management and monitoring of product guarantees
- Advertising management, newsletters and presentations (if the client chooses to receive newsletters and business communications about them)
- Compliance with legal obligations, particularly in the area of accounting
- Job search information management and tracking
- and to ensure that it is not used for purposes other than those intended at the time of the original collection of information or for related purposes
4.2. The legal basis for our data processing
We only process data if at least one of the following conditions is met.
- Your consent has been obtained for your personal data to be processed for business.
- relate to our or a third party's legitimate interests, certifying that our processing of the personal data in question is lawful.
- To perform a contract between us and you which requires us to process the personal data in question.
- Where we process personal data in order to fulfil our obligations under the laws and regulations
5. Who do we share your personal data with?
We do not share the data we collect with any third parties unless required to do so by law.
For the following reasons, only the following categories of people can be recipients of the data we collect
- Authorized GOYARD staff.
- China's State Internet Information Office or China's courts.
- GOYARD's service providers and subcontractors (depending on whether they should intervene in the process).
- GOYARD’s parent company or other Goyard subsidiaries;
We ensure that only authorised persons have access to the data we process, and GOYARD has a strict security authorisation policy to ensure that the data it processes is only passed to authorised persons who have access to it.
In addition, all of our owned Tier 1 subcontractors are located within Hong Kong. For this reason, we no longer do data outsourcing (IT development and support/hosting/customer service/payment services) and first obtain informed consent from data subjects before doing direct marketing promotions or providing data to third parties for direct marketing promotions.
In order to ensure the legality of data transfers, the GOYARD Group has established Standard Contractual Clauses ("SCC") to enable GOYARD Group companies to transfer personal data from the European Economic Area ("EEA") to other GOYARD Group companies located outside the EEA in accordance with European data protection and the forthcoming Chinese personal data protection law. For more information about us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. How long do we keep your personal data for?
We retain client and prospect personal data for the strict minimum time necessary to manage our business relationships and manage our prospects. The retention period is no longer than necessary to achieve the original purpose.
We may provide you with our retention policy for your personal information at any time upon request.
7. What are your rights?
Subject to the conditions set out in applicable laws and regulations, you may.
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request a correction of your personal data.
- Request to delete your personal data.
- Request a restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data; we will provide a convenient way to withdraw consent, and the withdrawal of consent by an individual will not affect the validity of the personal data processing activities based on the individual's consent prior to the withdrawal.
- To specify what happens to your personal data after it has been deleted.
If you have any questions about your rights or would like information about the protection of your personal data, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory body. In particular, complaints can be lodged on the official website of the State Internet Information Office of the State of China: https://www.pcpd.org.hk
Update date : 2023/10/04